Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year’s Resolutions

Some people make them; some people don't….what is your stance on New Year's Resolutions? Do you believe that making a new year resolution means you need to change on January 1st or bust? Do you believe that a new year resolution means that you will change by the end of the year?

Personally, I make resolutions all the time and try hard to make them work. Timing this year works out for a New Year's Resolution. I'm joining a Biggest Loser contest, and the first weigh-in is January 2nd. Therefore, I resolve to work hard to lose weight for at least 10 weeks…LOL.

Seriously, it is my intention to give up soda and sports drinks. I need to drink more water. That's my goal for this year. Jeff laughed at me, "first coffee, now Pepsi?" Well, yes. I gave up coffee in 2009, but that wasn't planned, it just happened. Let's not forget that I quit smoking 3 years ago too. Slowly, slowly I am becoming a healthier person. Yay!

So, what are your resolutions???????

2 comments:

Kim said...

Well, without putting too much pressure on myself.....weight loss with be top priority with the New Year. Along with exercise and school. Good luck with yours also!

Rainbow said...

Never start or make a resolution on the first...bad mojo or luck ALWAYS start on the second and yes I made that up on my own and That's what I'm trying this year...My resolutions are weight..and the rest I can't say yet..to imcriminationg..