Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hmmmmm…

I sat down to blog, because I had something to say………….then I got sidetracked. I have no idea what I thought might be halfway interesting enough to blog about.

Things have been pretty much normal around here. We had a good Thanksgiving with family. The house is clean, school has gone well, and Scouts has been fun. We put up a tree in the living room and a few other decorations around the house, but nothing too exciting this year, we just don't have the room for it.

I think Tyler is coming down with something, he's just not acting quite himself, and he took a nap this evening.

Tommy might be prepping for potty training, for the last 2 days he has pulled his diaper off and peed on the floor. Today I taught him how to use the toilet, and he's been running in there every few minutes to try. He's having fun with it and I'm not pressuring him. I do hope he'll stop peeing on the floor though.

Maybe I'll think of whatever I was going to say. If I do, I'll blog later.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck with the potty training...I would say it definitly sounds as though he is ready! LOL

Maureen said...

Love the wallpaper on your blog. So cute. Am glad your all doing ok.Talk to Rainbow lately? How's she doing?

Be sure and watch the xmas ships at Lions field on dec.18th around 6-7? I'll let you know the time, if your interested.