Monday, July 13, 2009

July 9th





































































 


 


 

Tyler wasn't with us because he had spent the night with friends and gone to the movies that morning.

This was a fun day. I miss you guys! Didn't feel like we spent enough time together, but it never does, does it?

Goings on lately: Tyler's new bike was stolen Sunday morning. Tyler was crushed. Scott & Amanda said he can have Josh's old bike, which makes it a little better but doesn't do much about the person who thinks stealing a bike from a little kid is a cool thing to do.

We went to the drive-in Sunday evening. I posted on Facebook that we were going and ended up with 2 other families I know there. That was a lot of fun: 3 families with 3 boys each, all around the same ages. We were there early enough to let all the kids run around and play Frisbee and wear themselves out before the movies started. Another mom (we didn't know her) and her 12-year old son parked near us, and joined us for awhile. Jeff stayed home and watched a movie with Scott; I took Amanda with me and the boys. She had never been to a drive-in before.

This week….I am getting ready for this week. Tonight is a mandatory den guides meeting for Webelos Day Camp. As I am a den guide all 4 days, I need to be there. Simultaneously, the Boy Scout troop is having a family picnic at a different location. Okay. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Tyler and I will be at camp from about 8 a.m. until about 4 p.m. Friday camp runs from 1:30 p.m. to about 7:30 p.m. I think my mom plans on watching the kids until I home. Right, Mom?

On Tuesday and Thursday the boys still have swimming. On Wednesday Travis has youth group. On Tuesday we are going to the Blue Jackets game also, for a friend's birthday, right after swimming. Does anybody see me being exhausted by the end of the week?

Okay, I think I'm going to go bake an apple crisp for Travis to take to the family picnic. Have a good week everybody!

4 comments:

Renlim73 said...

What beautiful photos! I miss you all, and love seeing the pics you share. I hope you get some rest this weekend, but have a fantastic busy week too!

Kim said...

Maybe we'll see you at the game. We will be there too....Two dollar Tuesday!

Rainbow said...

I love the pictures of the kids they had such a good time that day. It is so awesome they got to "pet" a star fish and see the bald eagles. And of course playing a little volleyball was cool. (we won lol)

Maureen said...

My fav pic, is the one of mad max and tommy and tommy has his hand in his pocket, like a big guy. Soooooooo cute!!!!!!