Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Webelos Day Camp


The Sign Coming Into Camp

 
 

 
 



Their Den Flag

 
 

 
 



Taking Aim

 
 

 
 



Drawing a Diagram to Earn a Pin

 
 

 
 



BB Range

 
 

 
 



Rules to Follow

 
 

 
 



Taking Aim

 
 

 
 



Camp Buddies

 
 

 
 



Bullseye!

 
 

 
 



Cooking

 
 

 
 



On the Rope Bridge, Day 1

 
 

 
 



Crossing the Rope Bridge, Day 3

 
 

 
 



Dismount

 
 

 
 



Folding the U.S. Flag

 
 

 
 



Flag Ceremony

 
 

 
 



1st Aid Kit

 
 

 
 



Practice

 
 

 
 



The neighboring fire department gave us all a treat on Thursday and Friday.

 
 

 
 



The boys loved it!

 
 

 
 




 


 

I took about 500 pictures at camp last week, so I can weed through them and hopefully find good shots of all 12 kids in the den. I'll send some on to the other parents, and then I would like to make a memory book for our Pack. I'm still thinking about how I want to do that.

3 comments:

Rainbow said...

It looked like a really fun, cool camp for the boys. Tyler had an excellent aim I will have to let Manny know he would be so proud. I think the fire department water drench looked like the most fun!!

Maureen said...

Where do "I" sign up?

Lori said...

You know, Maureen, BSA is always looking for good volunteers to help out.