Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Prayer Request

22 month-old Tommy got his finger slammed in a door.  At the emergency room they stitched him up, but have said he will more than likely lose the end of his finger (from the top knuckle up).  Tommy will see the doctor on Wednesday to see if the finger is healing at all.  Please pray for healing.  This is the pointer finger on his right hand.

 
 

Also, I would appreciate prayer for the young family friend who slammed the door.  He is feeling a huge amount of guilt. If Tommy ends up losing the end of his finger this child will feel horrible.


 

Lastly, please pray for me. It's the next morning, and while I was strong last night, all I want to do right now is cry. My poor baby.

Have a great day, everyone. Try to stay cool.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Lori, I feel so bad for you and Tommy. Yes I will say a little prayer for him. He must be in alot of pain.
Anything I can do to help, just ask.

Kim said...

I'm so sorry that happened. We will say our prayers for you all too. Think positively and we will hope for the best. Poor little guy. And Lori, I would be balling my eyes out too....it's ok to cry now.