Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tuesday's Vegetable Soup

Melissa suggested I blog Tyler's soup, complete with pictures. So, here it is....

Doesn't that look good?

I think everybody enjoyed it.

Tyler ate his veggies!


We've been staying busy. I got spoiled a bit yesterday. Melissa made everyone a fabulous breakfast, then we got to spend the afternoon in Silverdale craft stores. Yay! Tyler made dinner, yummy. We had pumpkin pie and ice cream for desert. I felt like I was being a bit lazy.

Today I got my workout in. I got a call asking me to sub tonight at WOW! as several adult leaders will not be able to attend. Not sure what roll I'll be filling yet, teacher or nursery attendant.

Later!

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Tyler when we come up and visit, I hope uou will make me some soup, it looks delicious. Love............Later...........Rainbow