Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Normal, Everyday Life




There isn't anything out of the ordinary going on right now. I've been playing around a bit on Facebook, which means I have too much time on my hands.

Tommy has learned how to climb out of his bed. This has been a challenge for the last two days, and I expect it to continue to be a challenge for about the next week. All you mom's out there probably know the drill: 1. Tuck child in for the night. 2. Child gets up and comes out to play. 3. Calmly put child back in bed. 4. Repeat from step 2 several times, until child stays in bed. It's exhausting.

I rented Mamma Mia today. I'm hoping to be able to watch it tonight after the kids go to bed. I am hoping to put the kids back on some sort of schedule in the next few days. Now that things have settled down a bit, they have too much unstructured time on their hands. I know they need free time to run, play, hang with friends, and be kids…but they do need to have some kind of a schedule and things to do to stay busy.

Rainbow and family should be here next week. Yay! We haven't seen them since November 2007. I hope Jurnee decides to come also, but I understand the whole visitation dilemma.

Well, there's not much to report. I posted pictures, as promised. Why is it that my kids never seem to have clean faces? Oh well. Take care everyone.

No comments: