Monday, August 24, 2009

Divine Intervention?

This won't make sense to a lot of people, but to others, well……

My grandfather has tried to call me several times this week, but I have not actually been available to take the calls. Once he called while I was teaching VBS and my ringer was off, another time he called a when I was in a service dead zone, and yet another time he called when my son was on the phone and didn't tell me the call-waiting was beeping. He left a message, it was something Jeff could deal with, and Jeff called him back. This morning, when my phone rang and I saw it was him, I hesitated to answer. However, I did answer it—only to discover it was my brother calling from my grandfather's phone.

Okay, it probably doesn't mean much of anything at all; but I can't help feeling that I'm being protected. I'm counting my blessings this week.

I know I haven't blogged lately. I've been busy at the church and with my kids this last week. This coming weekend we are going camping with the Scout groups out at Dosewallips. If I find my camera charger, I'll have pics to post next week.

I'll try to find time to read everybody's blogs and catch up soon. In the meantime, Facebook seems to be the place to be. lol

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I love our blog. Much more personel than facebook. And somrtimes I don't like the world to see what I'm saying to my other friends. So keep a bloggin Lori, its fun to hear what's going on in your life.

Rainbow said...

Keep blogging Lori.. I enjoy our private little party to!!