Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Travis Tuesday

Travis has talked me into taking him to the drive-in tonight. He was disappointed that we didn't go on Sunday, because I wasn't feeling well. He loaded the car with blankets and pillows, changed Tommy, and was as helpful as he could be before he asked me to take him. When I called to get Jeff's opinion, he said he didn't think Tommy would want to sit at the drive-in through two movies, and offered to watch him. What??? Yep, he was on his way home from work with the night off, doesn't want to see those movies, and will stay home with Tommy.

So, what are we going to see? GI Joe and Transformers 2. Definitely Travis night at the movies.

I just placed a couple bids on EBay for the curriculum I want. $150.00 beats $450.00 for the core curriculum, even if it is used. Actually, $150 is my high bid; I'm only at $91.00 right now, and high bidder. I also found the corresponding Science curriculum and have bid on that. Wish us luck! If I can get this curriculum for 1/3 the price I will be ecstatic! I would only have to get the math curriculum to finish it up.

Oh, and that committee meeting, it's tomorrow night, not Thursday. Oops!

Getting ready for the drive-in now, bye!

No comments: