Monday, August 31, 2009

Tough Night for Dreams

Last night I had a series of short dreams set in different locations and with different people: home, church, scouts, shopping, friends' houses, etc… Each dream had a different person telling me what I screw-up I am in different areas of my life. Ugh!

Tommy's fingernail finally fell off today. It had been hanging on by a small section of skin for the last couple days, and every time he bumped it, it hurt him. Now we are in the final stages of healing, seeing if a new nail grows in okay. He has another doctor appt. next Friday, the 11th.

I finally finished typing committee meeting notes from last month, just in time for this month's meeting on Thursday. This month's agenda isn't even half as long as last month's, so maybe the minutes will be faster.

I had to wade through 300+ e-mails today. I've been on the computer off-and-on all day. Travis had a leader meeting at Scouts tonight, so I took him to that. There's nothing on the calendar for tomorrow. Wednesday Travis has youth group, and Thursday I have a committee meeting.

I'm having trouble connecting with Rainbow on the phone…..call me back when you get the time.

Good Night All and sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds like Tommy has been healing well, thank goodness!