Monday, August 3, 2009

Keeping Busy

We have just been keeping ourselves busy. We spent the hot part of Thursday afternoon/evening down at Bremerton Harborside Fountain Park. I decided that hot summer days are rather pleasant when you have a shady spot to sit and water source for cooling off.

Friday, I don't even remember Friday, really. I know that I took Josh, Travis, and Tyler to the hunter safety course in Silverdale that evening. That was interesting. I had asked them what the hours were last week, and was told 6-9 on Friday and 9-3 on Saturday. What they didn't tell me was it was for 3 Fridays. It will all work out just fine.

On Saturday Scott & Amanda came over to hang out. They ordered pizza. I hand-sewed a curtain for the front door window. I also got to talk with Melissa via Skype for awhile, that was fun.

Yesterday was Jeff's family reunion, which we went to as soon as Jeff got home from driving the church bus. On our way home, we stopped at Desiree's house and stayed there for about 4 ½ hours. They invited us for dinner, which was nice. The kids had a good time running around and even Jeff played some badminton. There was a water balloon war, and some time for the mom's to chat.

Today was a lazy day. Nothing planned for tomorrow either. That's okay, as I'm working on catching up laundry and stuff.

Travis was asked to participate in an Eagle Court of Honor, exciting stuff for him. Now, if he'll only get motivated to work on some Merit Badges.

Good Night all!

No comments: