Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I woke up this morning and couldn't believe it was actually Monday morning. What happened to the weekend. With hubby having to work yesterday, and running around all day Saturday, I don't feel like we had a weekend at all.

Today I have been crazy busy, and I am exhausted. I was up about 6:30 with Tommy, had coffee ready to go by the time my workout partner arrived at a quarter after 7:00. We spent an hour and 15 minutes on two different cardio videos, and then I had to feed the baby.

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law got here about 9. She hung out here most of the day while he went to do some work. After I took my workout partner home and got cleaned up for the day. I took advantage of having another adult around to watch the baby. I cleaned up the kitchen and cleaned out my refrigerator, and it was well overdue.

Dinner, some game time with the boys, seeing Jeff off to work, and the next thing I knew it was 4. Where did the time go? My mom got here in time for kick-off at 5, and now I need to get ready to go to my committee meeting this evening.

After the meeting, I have to drop by the grocery store, go to my friends house to pick up her contribution to tomorrow's potluck, and then come home and make apple crumble for the potluck. I hope I get up on time tomorrow.

Gotta Run!

3 comments:

Renlim73 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renlim73 said...

It is so good to hear about your life, friends, hubby and commitments! You are a Super Mom- Don't ever forget it! And great job on getting the E word in first thing in the morning!

And this time I checked the spelling. . .lol

Rainbow said...

I'm exausted just reading about your day!! But sadley I understand. HA HA HA!!! love.............RAinbow