Friday, August 29, 2008

Getting Late, Again.

I just noticed the Seahawk's scoreboard on my blog doesn't work when there's a game actually on. Funny.

I have a minute to breathe. Tommy is in his bed. Travis is watching wrestling in his room. Tyler is playing with cars in the dining room. It's fairly peaceful here now. Wow!

Today went quickly, considering I didn't accomplish much. We did get in a one mile walk, up to the convenience store to buy a newspaper. We also went window shopping for birthday ideas for Tommy. I'm looking for baby Elmo, and will probably find it at the party store in Silverdale. While I was at Wal*Mart I found myself in the craft department, and found the perfect fabric for the couch and chair I'm going to make. I was even fortunate enough to find it on sale for $2 per yard. Very exciting stuff. I'm feeling that this project is blessed.

We have decided that we are going to dissect frogs this year in our Biology unit. Hmmm.....should I plan that unit for when I have friends visiting? Should I buy extra frogs? Or should I put that one off until after the holidays? Any thoughts, Melissa? Geoff?

Jeff will have a 3-day weekend, he doesn't usually get Labor Day off, so this is a nice change. Maybe this weekend will go a little slower than last weekend. Hope you all enjoy the holiday!

2 comments:

Renlim73 said...

I would love to dissect a frog with the boys. However Geoff is not keen, so it will be your call. I wanna go to the party store. . .
We don't get the holiday, but belive me Labor day is on my mind.
Good job on getting your walk in. I think I am going to try the calendar thing too!

Lori said...

Alrighty, after discussing this with the family, we have decided to order two frogs. You and Tyler can be lab partners, Travis and I can be lab partners, and Geoff, Jeff, and Tommy can be partners in crime and play hookey.