Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday, Shopping Day

Well, the hives seem to be gone. He was covered head to toe when he went to bed last night, but they never appeared today at all. Tonight will be a test...last night I had Travis and Tyler trade beds; tonight they will go back to their own beds. If Travis wakes up with hives, I will have to assume it is something on or near his bed causing them.

I have to appreciate my boys. They are very supportive of me getting my exercise time in, and they watch the baby without complaining so I can do it. Every once in a blue moon they will join in with the kickboxing. I have to appreciate my friends too, I doubt I would be doing this well without my support group and encouraging friends.

A friend of mine posted about her Non-Scale Victories this week, I am so very proud of her. I had a NSV of my own this week, one that was also a goal I had set. I needed to be able to button my Cub Scout Leader uniform without it pulling at the bust line. It fits great now! That's a good thing when you consider I actually need to wear it (for the first time) on Monday.

We did some basic shopping today...I can't believe how much diapers, wipes, and Genie refills add up to! $100 doesn't go very far at the grocery store these days either. Wowza!

Well, I have Travis reading over my shoulder as I type. He's waiting for me to help him start his own blog. So, until later dear friends....

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

Tell Travis I have the"computer" guy coming over on monday to set up Jurnee's computer and I told him he could set up a blog with Travis, child safety of course. So they should both be excited. Go Lori go with the kickboxing stuff. I'm still not there yet. So you got to do it for both of us. Later...................Rainbow

Renlim73 said...

I do hope Travis feels better, and the hives don't come back. Way to go little men, supporting mom while she takes care of herself.
Congratulations on your NSV, that is a fantastic goal achieved, and good luck on Monday.
Everything has gone up cost wise here too!
I also took your advice with the countdown, and I added a weather gadget too!