Saturday, November 1, 2008

Creative Day

I may actually get to sleep by midnight, maybe.

I was good and got my workout in this morning, making yesterday the only day I skipped it. Maybe that will help counteract the Halloween candy...

I picked up Amanda this morning and took her to the fabric store. I taught her how to buy fabric and ribbon and lace. Then we went to the other craft store so I could pick up some stuff for the Barbie furniture and we went to the dollar store. Silverdale traffic was crazy! No wonder I usually avoid that town on the weekends.

We stopped off at the grocery store on the way home, and I was thinking this time....bought enough dinner for everybody for 2 days, and enough for just our household for the rest of the week. Glad that's over with.

Amanda did a good job of putting her albums together. She really didn't need much help. She mostly just needed somebody to tell her she was doing it right, and to give her a few little pointers. She finished one, and mostly finished the other one. It's drying on my dining room table right now.

I was thinking earlier how nice it was to have the cupcakes in the fridge, glitter on the couch, and 3 different craft projects going in the dining room.

It was nice talking to Rainbow this afternoon. I told everybody that we could have talked for a couple hours. We really need to live closer so we can have coffee afternoons.

Okay, I hear Tommy saying it's bedtime. Good night.

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Sounds like a busy fun day!!