Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Melissa, I forgot to post my schedule this week, sorry. Here it is: Monday was Scouts, Tuesday is stay-home day, Wednesday is Wow, Thursday I have a woman's circle meeting, Friday is sleep-over night.

I've spent the last 2 days sorting through Tommy clothes, I'm getting rid of about 1/2 of them. He's set for the next couple years. It's a blessing, but a lot of work to sort through.

I have pictures to post, when I get some time. I'm glad everybody is doing well.

3 comments:

Rainbow said...

Are you wearing green???

Kim said...

going through the clothes that dont fit anymore is just a big job....or at least it always seems to be before you do it. Then, once it is done the drawers close better and if your husband helps him get dressed at least you know he will pick something that fits! lol

Lori said...

Yes, Rainbow, the whole family was wearing green.

Kim, I've already gone through the clothes that don't fit anymore. Now I'm going through the 3 big boxes waiting for him to grow into. Yikes!