Sunday, March 1, 2009

Still Recuperating

I had an exhausting week last week, and am still recovering from it. Yikes! Thankfully, it is March and we get to go back to normal, almost. Jeff is still on days, at least for another week. He may move to nights in Tacoma next week, which will be our new norm.

This past week:

Monday = Cub Scouts Blue & Gold Banquet.

Tuesday = Paid the bills and filed internet advancement reports for Scouts, load up the kids, then went shopping at the Scout Shop for all the awards, got stuck in Bremerton during rush hour traffic so met up with hubby for dinner at Shari's.

Wednesday = WOW! Did my job as registrar, then helped paint the walls in the fireplace meeting room while hubby went off with the men to get lots of new furniture.

Thursday = Shopped for desserts for the Court of Honor and organized all the awards. Set up Court of Honor dessert room and laid out awards for leaders. Attended Court of Honor.

Friday = Down Day!!!! The kids went out to dinner at Red Lobster with friends; Jeff and I got a movie and ate dinner while watching it. Yay!

Melissa, I'm sorry I missed your calls this week. I know I said I'd be home on Tuesday, but that didn't work out. I should be home on Tuesday and Thursday this week. Monday = Scouts; Wednesday = WOW!; Friday = Family Fun Night.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Whewwww...a long week for sure! Are you still going on that retreat? That is too bad about your hubby having to work nights soon. Are you ok with being alone at night?

Renlim73 said...

Wow- you are wonderwoman! Hope you had fun while you were having your wild week though!
I will try to call you this week.
And a date with your husband to end the week!- I love it!
Talk to you soon!