Saturday, April 25, 2009

It’s been a week….

…and I don't have time to blog about it right now. I'm waiting for the washer to finish so I can toss the stuff in the dryer and go to bed. Tyler and I are off to Mom & Me Camp first thing in the morning. It should be a fun weekend.

Yesterday I had a fun challenge. Desiree was here picking up her boys when one of them accidentally locked her keys in her car. We spent almost an hour with a wire coat hanger trying to pull up the handle on the passenger side. It took us at least 15 minutes to maneuver the hanger through the door to even make the attempt. At the end of almost an hour of fishing, the coat hanger was too flimsy from being bent and manipulated, it wouldn't hook. We each took a breath, said a prayer, and then we got a fresh hanger. Within 5 minutes we had the door open, praise God! The first hanger was our practice hanger, to hone our skills. The second hanger was easy.

Melissa, my schedule for next week: Monday, Scouts; Tuesday, packing; Wednesday, WOW!; Thursday, packing; Friday, Bible Study; weekend, moving. Was it really two hours we were on the phone?

Tommy was sick all day today. Poor baby, he's miserable. My mom came out to babysit for me so I could go to Bible Study, no taking a sick baby to that. I feel so bad for him; he hasn't managed to keep much down. He likes the pedialyte though, which is a good thing.

I need to find my camera so I can pack it. Have a great weekend everybody!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ahhh, the old coat hanger to open the door trick. I mastered that one in high school.

Rainbow said...

Sorry everyone is sick. Thats no fun. My phone died today I really didn't hang up on you I will give ya a ring tommorow if you have time to answer in between everything. If not call me later when you get a chance.