Monday, April 13, 2009

Starting young on the video games.


I found it!




That is one big bunny!

Another rainy Easter Sunday.

BBQ, yum.




Ready for dinner.


Have a nice day!

I hope everybody had a good Easter with their respective families.

I had a good weekend. Saturday a friend took me out to lunch. That evening Jeff and I took Tyler and Tommy out to dinner after we did some shopping. Travis was at a friend's house.

Sunday we came home after church and stayed home. It was just us, and it was nice. The boys had an egg hunt in the rain and basket hunt in the house.

We had a simple dinner of salad, potato salad, bbq pork steaks, dinner rolls, and sliced bananas & strawberries w/whipped cream for dessert.

Scouts was fun tonight. I was paid a high compliment. One of the boys in my den was at home sick, but his father made it a point to tell me how very upset the young man was that he couldn't come to Scouts. He had really been looking forward to our project tonight, and the dad was under orders to find out what we did and if he could do it at home. Funny.

What we did was make some simple instruments. After the instruments were made, the boys played them while loudly singing Yankee Doodle. It was great! They loved it.

We only have one den meeting left before Crossover, and I do think I'm going to miss this a bit.

Well, it's getting late. Better get to bed. Good Night!

2 comments:

Kim said...

The boys look very handsome. I think we should get your boys and my boys together this summer when we come for a long visit.

Rainbow said...

It looks like you all had a very nice Easter. I love Tommy in the recliner. Everyone looks so nice. I also love the bar-b-que in the rain!! Love it!!