Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Tyler woke me up and told me it was snowing this morning. I halfway dismissed it as an April Fool's joke, until I saw the white world we were living in. What is up with this snow????

Tyler did prank us though. He hid all the shampoo in the house, from both bathrooms, including the shampoo out of my shower. I didn't find it, and Jeff was about to jump on Travis for it, when Tyler confessed and said he got the idea from the Disney Channel.

Josh has gone to his mom's. Noah is here. The older 3 boys are watching a movie. Tommy's asleep. I'm on my way.

Good Night!

4 comments:

Renlim73 said...

I love it! Way to go Tyler! Sorry mom. . .lol
Snow in April. It is all yours! Here it is sunny, warm and almost no clouds in the sky!
Hope you have sweet dreams!

Kim said...

I'm sure Benson got the idea from Disney channel as well. He is def. the prankster and comedian of the family. I remember as kids always using the "it snowed" as our April Fools joke. It is NOT supposed to snow in April...c'mon already!!

Rainbow said...

snowing here to and thats no joke!! It's actually a blizzard right now! Love Tylers sense of humor

Maureen said...

We will be neighbors! Great!!