Saturday, September 6, 2008

Home from the Game

Our team won! 44-6 was the final score. The boys had a lot of fun, and even Tyler was getting into it by the 4th quarter. He was yelling "get him down!" They clapped along and chanted with the cheerleaders too.

I was disappointed with the crowd though. I can't believe they would boo high school kids. They booed the other team for getting a touchdown. When did that become socially acceptable behavior? I was glad to see the cheerleaders were trying to stop the booing.

After the game I took the boys to Shari's for desert. 3 hot chocolates and turtle brownie sundaes. Talk about blowing the diet plan, yikes! But we don't get to go out that often. Now they are all tucked into their beds, and I'm headed that way too.

Good Night!

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

Who is your team that you went and watched?? That is horrible sportsmanship I don't believe that is the norm or at least I hope not. Love..........Rainbow

Lori said...

South Kitsap High School. I would certainly hope it's not the norm.