Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Prayer Please

I just received an email telling me that a wonderful woman at our church has had a massive stroke and isn't expected to survive. She has family that aren't nearby, a son who is out of the country. Please pray that they will make it home before she passes, so they may be with her. Also, please pray for their comfort, for her (Leora) courage, and that she won't suffer.

Leora came into my life when I was pregnant with Tyler, and her kindness and generosity have touched me deeply. Melissa, you may remember the African violet that used to sit in my windowsill at Coho, that was from her. If she doesn't make it, I'm going to miss her.

This is hitting me really hard, possibly because a week from today will be the first anniversary of my grandmother's death.

Anyway, please pray.

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

I'm so sorry Lori, Yes, you are all in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything. Love.....Rainbow