Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Long Day

I'm tired. I didn't get much sleep last night, and Tyler was a challenge today. He went back to taking 5 hours to complete a math assignment. I would've let him sit there until he was done, but I had to go do my walk and drop Travis off at a friend's house for awhile. I don't know what to do about this...I faced the same challenge with Timothy, and with Travis, so it must be common for the age.

I am so absolutely thrilled for Melissa! She is proud of herself, and she should be. Her weight loss journey has been successful thus far. I seem to have hit another plateau. I lost 15 pounds, then nothing for awhile, lost another 15, and I'm stuck again. Urgh! Oh well, at least I can expect to lose another 15 once I break the plane. LOL.

Alright, time to try to sleep. Let's pray tomorrow goes better.

1 comment:

Renlim73 said...

Thank you for being proud of me. I think you are doing great! Remember I had a little help.
I say start the count from your highest weight, and feeling it in your hands, or arms, is a weird but satisfying experience.
~Melissa