Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blue & Gold Banquet


Tyler received his Bear Badge tonight.
Yay Tyler! As soon as Mom sews his badge on, he will have completed his diamond for this uniform. He'll switch to the tan uniform for Webelos.


Getting ready to award Bear badges,and paint their faces.
Ugh! I almost cut myself out of that picture, but decided not to. That uniform is less than flattering. I have recently decided my arms are too long also. There are way too many pictures of me with arms that go on forever.
Big Brother skipped his Boy Scout meeting to be with the family.
That's okay, there was at least one other Boy Scout hanging out with a little brother, I think there were two others. The Boy Scout's assistant Scoutmaster was our B & G chairperson this year, and the Boy Scout Scoutmaster came over for about 10 minutes during the Crossover Ceremony to welcome the graduating Scouts into his Troop. Formalities. After tonight, we're the only family juggling both groups...at least until May.
Little brother climbed all over everything.
He was very well behaved, and when he wanted to get noisy and rambunctious Travis took him out to the courtyard to burn off the energy.

First time ever eating fast-food french fries.
It's the last time too, at least for a very long time. It was $10 for 4 orders of fries! That's outrageous! I realize it's been at least a year since we did fast food, but I didn't know prices were climbing like that.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like the bday party was a hit! Fun idea with the cupcake decorating...I might have to try that one. Don't worry Lori, your arms look normal to me..lol!