Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11th

Sunday, I don't generally do a workout on Sunday but I did this morning.  I woke up almost pain free (yay!) with only a twinge in my lower back, and I did the Fit to the Hits:  Motown Moves (30 minutes) before I went to church this morning.

I've spent most of the day on my feet, being busy, since church got out.  I was almost afraid to sit down to check my e-mail just now because I was afraid I wouldn't want to get back.  However, duty gets you moving, and Tommy needed a diaper change so I was up and moving again.

I went out and bought myself two azaleas, bought Tyler a strawberry topsy turvey project, and bought some windowsill greenhouses where I am attempting to start tomatoes and sweet peppers.  Jeff put the azaleas in the ground for me this afternoon; Tyler, Tommy, and I planted the strawberries; and Tommy helped me with the vegetable seeds in the mini greenhouses.  The goal is to move them to topsy turveys when they have sprouted.

It's not much, but there is now a little bit of color outside.  I played with bubbles with Tommy and Tyler for awhile, then weeded out the flowerbed by the door where the azaleas are.  It was nice spending some time outside, but I am much too private a person to enjoy too much time on display to the world.  That's how I feel in our current location, like we are on display to the world.  I've had people tell me how they saw Tommy running through the house, or leaning on the couch when they were driving by.

I washed up the dishes, then watched over Travis and Josh while they made dinner for everybody.  They did a good job....burgers on the grill, deep-fried potatoes, and mixed veggies.  After dinner, I did up the dishes again, and am now feeling very tired.

At least the house is in decent condition for starting the week.  The floors need to be cleaned though, but that can wait until tomorrow.

I hope you all have a good week.


April 10th

Fit to the Hits, Motown Moves:  30 minutes
Punch, Kick, & Jam:  50 minutes

1 comment:

Renlim73 said...

Awesome job! Exercising on a Sunday- Very dedicated! :)