Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5th

Cardio Party 2:  45 minutes
Ab Jam:  10 minutes standing

Wii Fit Age:  30


Amanda, Josh, Travis, Tyler, and I went to the drive-in last night to see How To Train Your Dragon and Tooth Fairy.  They both were surprisngly funny movies, and we all really enjoyed them.  The boys didn't argue or squabble or anything, they were all very good.  They laughed and had a good time together.  I had to comment on how blessed I felt that I could take 3 boys of such different ages to see family movies and they all really behaved and enjoyed themselves.

Tonight I weigh in for the spring quarter of Kitsap's Biggest Loser.  Let's see if it's an incentive to do well!

1 comment:

Renlim73 said...

How cool- WHat a great night out! Feeling a bit young today? Good luck on the Biggest Loser thing!