Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3rd

Punch, Kick, & Jam:  50 minutes
Cardio Sculpt:  40 minutes

Wii Fit Age:  26

It's been kind of a lazy day today.  We had dinner at a weird time, so basically only one meal for lunch/dinner.  Snacking on fruits and veggies since then.

The boys, Amanda, and I dyed a couple dozen eggs.  They are drying, then we will put smiley faces and glitter on them.  I'll try to remember to take some pictures.

We're going to Scott & Amanda's tomorrow for Easter.  We're having tostado salads :-) for dinner.  Yummy.  I'm sending the boys Easter eggs home with Scott & Amanda tonight, they'll hide them while we're at church tomorrow.  I just don't see pulling an egg hunt off at our house this year.

Jeff & Scott replaced the sensor things in the mini-van's transmission today, and all looks good!  Now to put the window thing back on track and replace the stereo with something more updated.  I'm hoping for a CD player with a USB plug for my MP3 player. It may not be the most beautiful van on the road, but it will be comfy and reliable...that's what I really want.

I hope you all have a great Easter!  He is risen!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

good for you Lori. Your doing great. And so am I.