Friday, April 9, 2010

April 9th

Fit to the Hits, Rock Hard Assets:  30 minutes
Fit to the Hits, Motown Moves:  30 minutes
Turbo Jam:  20 minutes

I skipped a formal workout yesterday, but did go for a long walk with Tyler.  We flipped the mattress the other day, but I woke up this morning still in pain.  I guess it might be time to start thinking about a new mattress.  Ours is only about 6 years old though, I guess they aren't made to last.

I didn't want to workout this morning either, but opted for a lower impact option and ended up going longer than normal.  It loosened up tight muscles and felt good.  The boys came in at separate times and said the different workout was "weird", but I didn't care.  It was silly and fun.

NSV:  definately seeing more definition and toning, clothes are fitting looser....when will this be reflected on the scale?

Travis is going to a youth group event this weekend.  Acquire the Fire...it's supposed to be really neat.  A concert and inspiring revival type thing.  He is really excited to be going.  Josh will be going too, I need to pick him up when he gets out of school this afternoon.

Tyler is having a friend spend the night tonight.  I'm thinking we'll order pizza and watch a movie or something.

It still amazes me that a house can fall apart in a short amount of time.  I have given my boys nicknames to describe the occasional chaos:  Tumultuous Travis, Typhoon Tyler, and Tornado Tommy. 

Laundry is calling me.  I hope you all have a good day!



April 8th

45 minute walk with Tyler

Wii Fit Age:  20

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

Keep going Lori..You are the "Rock" for the work-outs!!

Renlim73 said...

You did well! How about the bellydancing ones for the tight muscles. . . It will help stretch them out, and feel better I hope! I like the nicknames. . . hehehe