Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7th

Cardio Party:  45 minutes
Ab Jam:  10 minutes standing

Wii Fit Age:  29

I'm feeling a bit stiff today.  I woke up yesterday with a kink in my neck, woke up today with the neck thing and lower back pain.  Ugh!  I realize I was supposed to flip my mattress on the 1st of the month, but didn't think I'd be punished if I waited a week.

Actually, I have been sitting on my couch more than usual also....watching Lost.  That may be contributing to the stiffness.  I may have to watch Lost standing up, sitting on the floor, or from my computer chair.  Stupid couch.

It looks like it might rain today.  I hope Travis and I can walk before that happens.  We are having a party at WOW tonight, with a huge ice cream sundae (in a gutter, of all things).  I'm bringing bananas.  The lady in charge doesn't think kids will eat bananas with their ice cream, but I think some will (I know Tyler will). 

I missed my date with Melissa online the other night, we missed our discussion......I'm hoping we can make it up.  I am also hoping to be able to talk to Rainbow again soon.  I miss my friends, and am looking forward to seeing them again.

You all have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

I'm very proud of you for your conversation with your gramps. Good job! I'm sure it felt good..

Renlim73 said...

I missed you too. Hopefully we can start it and still have the discussions done before we are on a plane. . .lol