Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13th

Turbo Sculpt:  40 minutes
Belly Dance Basic Moves:  probably about 30 minutes, I'm not sure, I didn't time it.

Melissa,  I took your advice and did some belly dance for stretching.  It felt good, and it was fun to do. 

I think I've finally found the cause of my back pain------Tommy.  Yep, my adorable 2-year-old climbing in bed with me is causing my pain.  How do I know this?  Because the nights he stays in his own room I don't wake up in pain.  He crowds me to the edge of the bed and I can't relax and stretch out. 

Esther Bible Study tonight, I'm looking forward to it.  It's a rather sunny day considering the gray sky, too funny.

Time to get back to my family and my job.  Bye!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I dont like it when I post a comment and then it disappears! Blogger!!!!! Anyways...I agreed with your friend about the bed thing....it def. can cause backs to ache, and so does picking him up throughout the day. Good work on your exercising!

Kim said...

ok, so i post the 2nd comment now the other one is there. Ok, now I'm sounding like a crazy person. Must be bedtime

Lori said...

LOL! Thanks for that, Kim (double comments). I've had a bit of a rough afternoon and needed the laugh.