Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It’s About Me

Cut and pasted from http://renlim73.blogspot.com/2009/05/its-about-me.html


1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My Face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Gray
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes
4. Do you plan outfits?
If I have somewhere special to go.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A little tired. It's been a long day.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
A crayon.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I dreamed I would like my hair short if I was skinnier.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes
9. What are you craving right now?
Nothing.
10. Do you floss?
Yes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Soup
12. Are you emotional?
I can be.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yes
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Bite.
15. Do you like your hair?
I'd like it better longer or apparently if I was skinnier (see #7).
16. Do you like yourself?
Sometimes
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yes
18. What are you listening to right now?
Criminal Minds on TV
19. Are your parents strict?
No
20. Would you go sky diving?
Probably not, but I've watched friends do it.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes.
23. Do you rent movies often?
No.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Yes, many things.
25. How many countries have you visited?
Hmmm…not sure. Canada, Cuba, England, Scotland, France, Germany, Mom….help me out here.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes.
27. Ever been on a train?
I think so.
28. Brown or white eggs?
Doesn't matter. Fresh is best.
29. Do you have a cell phone?
Yes.
30. Do you use Chapstick?
Not often.
31. Do you own a gun?
I don't.
32. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My kids.
33. Are you too forgiving?
Depends.
34. Ever been in love?
Yes.
35. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes.
36. Last time you cried?
Last week, out of frustration.
37. What was the last question you asked?
What kind of tent Kim has.
38. Favorite time of the year? Summer/Winter…different reasons.
39. Do you have any tattoos?
No.
40. Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes.
I try not to be.
41. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No.
42. Have you ever walked into a wall?
Who hasn't?
43. Favorite color?
Purple
44. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yep.
45. Is your hair curly?
Not at all.
46. What was the last CD you bought?
Craig Morgan, Little Bit of Life
47. Do looks matter?
First impressions do.
48. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Yes, Trusting again would be hard, would take a lot.
49. Is your phone bill sky high?
No
50. Do you like your life right now?
Yes.
51. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I set the sleep timer to turn the TV off.
52. Can you handle the truth?
Usually.
53. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Have an intense disliking for….yes, more than 3. Hate? No.
54. How often do you talk on the phone?
Very often.
55. The last person you held hands with?
Tyler.
56. What are you wearing?
Denim capris and a cotton top.
57. What are your favorite top 3 animals? Tigers, lions, and kittens.
58. Where was your default picture taken?
In Washington State.
59. Can you hula hoop?
Not well.
60. Do you have a job?
Yes.
61. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Lunch for Travis and me at the zoo.
62. Have you ever crawled through a window?
More than once.

No comments: