Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We've been busy.

Poor Jeff called me Friday night and asked me to pick him up at work. He came home and went bed, not to emerge until Monday afternoon when he went back to work. Yikes! He did not feel well.

We roasted sausages and made s'mores and Desiree's house on Saturday. The boys had fun. Travis started the fire in no time with his new magnesium and flint. Go Travis!

Sunday at church was weird...nobody was there and many of those who were there were wandering the halls instead of being in the sanctuary. I only had Tommy in the nursery, and would've gone home if it wasn't for the 5 middle school kids that were hanging out.

Monday we barbecue and worked on emptying out Travis's closet. Thank you, Mom. Tuesday Grandpa and Travis finished the closet and put up a rod to hang his clothes on. Major improvement.

Today I took Travis to the Woodland Park Zoo to make up for his train trip that was postponed. Now Tyler thinks I should take him in a couple weeks to make up for coming home early from Mom & Me Camp. Hmm....think you can babysit again in two weeks, Mom?

Rainbow, I'm sorry I haven't called you back. Melissa, it was nice talking to you tonight. I'm going to post some pics and hit the hay.

Good Night.

3 comments:

Renlim73 said...

Hope you feel better Jeff. Way to go with the fire Travis. Lori hope you like the zoo, if you are going again in a few weeks. . . :)
I like talking to you too, and I love your new page setup, you must tell me where you found it. . .

Kim said...

New page is very awesome. Did you know that on www.thecutestblogontheblock.com they have some awesome cub scout/boy scout background pages. You should check it out. We did the zoo last week too....always a fun day for everyone.

Lori said...

I'll have to check out that site. I found the one I'm using at
http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/