Thursday, May 28, 2009

Travis's New Bedding

So, today I decided to try to make Travis a little more comfortable in his room. Apparently it worked, because I overheard him refer to it as his "real" bed. I laughed and asked him it it wasn't real before changing the bedding, he said the fluffy pink blanket was not him. I guess that means the blue and green works for him.

I still need to buy the lime green sheets, haven't done that yet. I'm also considering lime green sheers to cover his closet area, and a dark blue valance for over the window. He did get a cool new hamper today to help him keep things picked up in there.

Much better than pink.

Keeps the pens and pencils corralled.

Not bad for a 20-minute craft project.

4 comments:

Rainbow said...

I bet Travis loves it and its starting to feel like home for him.. Tell Travis I love his new set....But pink is always cool to.........LOL

Kim said...

Looks good, I'm sure he feels more at home now.

Maureen said...

Very nice, lori.

jenifer said...

Nice bedding set!! I like the lime green color sheet... I prefer to buy bedding set from Annas Linens...