Sunday, May 3, 2009

Moving Days

I have a few moments before we leave for church. No, we're not sick anymore. It was some stomach thing, which hit each of us one at a time and lasted between 2 and 3 days per person. Yuck. Not swine flu and we are (thankfully) over it.

We have way too much stuff! I have a charity truck coming on Tuesday to pick up the stuff we're not taking with us. The box truck is in the driveway, being loaded with the furniture and big items that are going to storage, and as many boxes as we have ready to go by early this afternoon. Then we'll load the box truck with the stuff going to other people's houses and deliver that stuff. Last we'll load the stuff going to our new home…basically our bedroom stuff, clothes, and few small things. Busy, busy.

I am thankful for Desiree, who has come to help me pack the last couple days; and to my mom who has been helping and will be helping.

Gotta run!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Lori,
If there,s anything I can do to help, just ask.

Maureen

Kim said...

Moving is always a drag. Try to picture the finish line!