Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21st

Wii Fit Age:  26

It's my day of rest, from exercise anyway, unless you count the countless trips up and down the multiple flights of stairs at church this morning (I even took some of them 2 at a time).  We taught children's church this morning, and the kids were on the verge of out of control!  I had to send one kid out of the room for awhile for being completely disrespectful, and later delivered another to his mother because he wouldn't stop arguing.  After expressing to the rest of the class that I have no qualms about walking a child through the sanctuary, in front of the entire congregation, and delivering them to their parent they started to pay attention.

I had Egyptian soldiers with swords today, and lovely Egyptian princess helping teach the class.  They did a good job of fishing baby Moses out of the river, and I think the kids who paid attention got a pretty good feeling for how things might have happened. 

Today is my nephew's, Josh's, 16th birthday.  I baked his cake last night, but still need to make the frosting and decorate the cake.  I don't know yet what we're doing for dinner.  Tonight I have a Cub Scout Committee Meeting.  Tyler is going roller skating with his Sunday School class.  busy, busy, busy....


March 20th

Punch, Kick, and Jam, 50 minutes
Ab Jam, 10 minutes standing

Wii Fit Age:  27

No comments: