Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28th

Cardio Party:  45 minutes
Ab Jam:  10 minutes standing

Wii Fit Age:  I don't know, haven't logged onto that yet.

There, the make-up workout for Wednesday is done.  I must be getting in better shape, because several times during the workout we'd come to the end of a routine and I'd think "Is that it?  We're done?" I guess that's an indication that I should add some light weights to the workout, wear my hand weights.

I woke up this morning thinking I'd play hookey from church and catch up on some housework.  By the time I finished my workout I knew I was going to church.  I love energy that I get from early morning exercise.  It kick starts my day, I'll have to try harder to get it done early in the day from now on.

The final weigh in for the weight-loss contest I entered was yesterday.  I officially lost nine pounds, which doesn't sound like much to me.  However, my supportive husband said "What do you mean only nine pounds, that's a good number."  Thank you, Jeff. I also know for myself (doesn't affect the contest) that this was the wrong time of month to weigh in, and that when I started the strength training the weight loss stopped, but progress continued.

We are on spring break this week, which means the boys will only have to their daily reading and writing, and we'll probably do Easter stuff.  We are going to a birthday party on Wednesday for a cute 5-year old girl we know from church, we'll be with friends so that should be a good time.

Well, I should think about getting ready for church.  Have a great day!

No comments: