Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 23rd

Turbo Sculpt:  40 minutes
Ab Jam:  10 minutes standing


I got sidetracked this morning, and it was much more difficult to be motivated to work out at 4:30 in the afternoon than it is at 6:30 or 7:30 in the morning.  Travis kept me encouraged though, he got me going anyway, by joining in for the first 10 minutes or so.

Had a good Bible study tonight.  We're working through a Beth Moore study on Esther and it has been very interesting. 

Rainbow, sometimes you don't want your 2-year old to talk so much.  I've been trying to get Tommy to understand that he isn't allowed to tell me "no" when I tell him to do something.  Well, tonight I was tired after getting home from the Bible study.  I told him to go throw something away, and he told me "no".  I almost let him get away with it, but then he sang..."I told you no-o"  in that sing-songy nanny nanny na na style and that little boy got himself marched to the garbage can.  I can laugh about it now, but I was stunned at the time.

Have a great rest of the week everybody!  Love yourselves!

No comments: