Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25th

Turbo Scuplt:  40 minutes

Wii Fit Age:  31


I'll admit it, I missed my workout yesterday.  I intend to make it up this weekend.  Oh well.  I also haven't done my Ab workout yet today, as I'm expecting company this morning.

Another non-scale victory (has to be non-scale, as the scale is not my friend this week, urgh!)When I look down, I can no longer see my gut sticking out past my bustline.  Actually, I can't see anything sticking out past my bustline, not even my feet.  However, when I lean ever-so-slightly forward to see my feet, I still can't see my gut.  Yay!  Now, I don't know if this is due to the abdominal workouts, chest workouts, or (most probably) a combination of the two.

I still have a long way to go, but I'm feeling stronger and more energized.  Also feeling pretty good that I have stuck with the exercise program for as long as I have, I am halfway through week 7. If only I had started the first week of January, I would be on week 14.  Oh well, better late than never, it's never too late to start, etc...

I'd better get back to my life now, have a great day!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Keep going Lori. You are inspiring me!