Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Week

Wow! I made it through last week in one piece, and thought this week was going to be much easier. Ha ha ha.

Last week went pretty much as planned. Friday night Tyler went to a friend's house and Travis went to Josh's. That was a little break for me. Saturday morning I got some of Tommy's clothes packed up until he grows into them. Saturday afternoon I picked up Tyler and then went to pick up Travis and Josh. I dropped the older two of at a youth group outing (corn field maze) and took Tyler window shopping at Toys R Us. Then we picked up the other two boys and went home. At home I got to clean up the kitchen, make dinner, chat with Rainbow for a few minutes, make sure we had clothes to wear to church, and go to bed!

Sunday was pretty normal: church, home, dinner, kids running around house, housework, etc… I did get to play Monopoly with Travis and Josh until the Seahawks game came on.

I was talking to Travis's Boy Scout leader tonight while Travis was in his Board of Review. We were talking about training and me figuring out what my job is, and he said he would give me something on Thursday…huh? Thursday? Yes, Thursday, at the Court of Honor. Is that this Thursday????!!!! Yeah, it is. Oh. That's right. That's why we are hurrying up and getting these Boards of Review done last week and this week. That's why I have to go tomorrow to sit on 3 more Boards of Review. Duh.

Where has the time gone? I kept thinking things were weeks away still. All of a sudden everything is here…the Boards of Review, the Court of Honor, the Pack Meeting, Halloween and Fest A Fall (which I volunteered to bake cupcakes for), then Jeff's work dinner, Tyler's birthday party bash (which I need to bake cupcakes for), popcorn orders will come in, then Melissa and Geoff will be here and it will be Thanksgiving. Wow! That's fast..

I think I would blog more if I wasn't on dial-up. I have been waiting an hour for my e-mail to download, and I'm still on 6 of 31. Urgh! It takes forever for pages to load too.

Tonight in our den meeting the boys made a totem pole. The boys will get to add stickers, beads, and feathers to for things like attendance and earning awards. I think they had fun making it. I'll try to post a picture of it sometime this week.

I told the boys I was going to blog about something they did today, but I can't remember what it was. I hate it when that happens.

Ah well. It looks like the e-mail is finally done down-loading. I don't know when I'll be back to blog some more.

Later,

Lori

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Sounds like another busy busy week. Keep blogging it gets easier the more you do it. Even though we talk just as much on the phone. LOL. Later..Love.....Rainbow