Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday

Shhhh!.....Sweet Sleeping Baby

Tyler's picture of Travis
check out the biceps!


School today, working on spelling.

Our dining room table.
Not much to report. We'll be selling popcorn tomorrow evening from 5-7 at Albertsons. I don't have a babysitter for Tommy.....mom?
I found a weather shield that I want to buy for Tommy's stroller. It would make it more feasible for walking during our fall and winter weather.
Got school done. Nothing too exciting. I haven't kept up with working out this week, I need to get back on that. Seriously, it was a dull day. That's nice sometimes.




3 comments:

Renlim73 said...

What beautiful photos!
Yes, a boring/ dull day is wonderful sometimes!

When are the boys going to write to Geoff re: popcorn?

I have slacked on the exercise this week too. Just too tired!
Love Ya
~Melissa

Lori said...

They'll probably send out an e-mail this weekend. We are all about popcorn tomorrow, starting at 10 a.m. and not ending until 7 p.m. Yikes!

Rainbow said...

I love the decorations, they look good, but my favorite picture is of Tommy sleeping so comfy on the couch to cute!! Love.......Later.......Rainbow
P.S. Dress warm for popcorn it looks like cold weather you way as well.