Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Corn Maze was Fun!








It took us more than an hour to get through it, but it was really fun. The boys had to stop and stare at the cows, and we had to take the long way around so we could say we went through the whole maze, but we got our cards punched at all 6 checkpoints, got some fresh air, and killed some time. I have pictures to post. I've blurred Tyler's friends' faces because I haven't talked to their parent's for permission to post them.


I'm tired. I was up until 2 this morning, and back up before 7. We got Jeff and Travis out of here by 8 to meet up with the Troop. Jeff dropped Travis off to ride with the Scoutmaster; then came home to load up more firewood and the camping gear.


Tyler, Tommy, and I went to Lowe's at 10 a.m. to build a pumpkin project and meet the other boys. I am very proud of Tyler for doing all the building himself. Most of the other parents were doing the projects for their kids, or at least doing the hammering anyway.


I bought myself a new hammer when Tyler told me he let Jeff take his camping. I'm wondering why Jeff didn't take his own hammer, but I needed to replace mine anyway, it disappeared a long time ago.


The boys were really good about going to bed a little after 8 tonight. We had dinner when we got home from the maze, they played a little, brushed their teeth, made up their beds, and settled in with a movie.


Now I just need to settle Thomas. He is getting into everything while I type this, and I'm tired. I think it's time to go to bed. I need to go start the dishwasher.


Good Night!




Time for a snack







The cows were pretty loud.








Where to from here?

Let's go that way!

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

I love the pictures it looks like you guys had a good time and the weather looked like it was a nice cool but tolerable temperature. The boys look so much older . Love...........Later.........Rainbow

Lori said...

It was a beautiful day.

It's been about a year since we've gotten together. Your kids are growing just as fast, you just don't notice it because you're with them.