Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time to Settle In

Alright you guys, you haven't been blogging....what's up?

There was a luncheon at the church today after services. It was a Pastor and church staff appreciation luncheon, and I decided that we would just stay there and benefit from the food and cake & ice cream. The boys all seemed to enjoy it.

Desiree made it back to pick up her kids before Jeff and Travis made it back. They all seemed to have a good time, and all seemed to be tired. Des said I spoiled her kids....huh? Then she starts listing things: you bought them flashlights, they got cake and ice cream, they went to the corn maze, they got hot chocolate, they watched a movie, they got shiny gold dollars....oh. Well, some of that stuff wasn't from me, the flashlights came from the Dollar Tree, and the rest of it just sort of happened.

Scott, Amanda, & Josh were here earlier. They just left about 1/2 hour ago. Amanda, Tyler, Tommy & I got our fresh air and our exercise as we went up to the store earlier. Ty was on his bike, and Tommy in his stroller, of course. It was pitch black out by 6:30. We'll definitely have to move our walks to the morning.

That's it, nothing terribly exciting today. I am looking forward to sleep, after I get these kids into bed. They need to get back on schedule too.

Good Night.

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

You will have to watch my kids if we move up there it sounds like they all had a blast..Love..........Later.......Rainbow

Lori said...

You know I'll watch your kids for you. You'll watch mine sometimes too, that's what friends do.

We'll also have fun hanging together, all of us! Making cookies, applesauce, holiday decorations, costumes....don't tease me about you moving here!