Thursday, January 1, 2009

Off to a Good Start, Kinda...

We woke up to a dusting of snow over everything. Tyler was excited, you could tell he wanted all the snow to come back.

I got my workout in this morning, and added a 10 minute ab workout just for kicks. We didn't get our walk done though. It was pouring most of the day, it still is. It keeps going back and forth between rain and snow.

Nothing terribly exciting happened today. We had salmon for dinner, except Jeff, he had Talapia, he won't even try salmon. We bought an air popper for popcorn yesterday, so Jeff won't have to give up that snack altogether.

Scott, Amanda, & Josh are here, and they brought fruit and veggies for snacks. I'm wondering how long this enthusiasm is going to hang around.

As far as I know the not-smoking is still going strong. Congratulations to them. I hope this sticks.

The kids are starting to get tired of being in the house. I think they need some one-on-one attention, or some schoolwork! Gotta Go!

No comments: