Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

May we all have a fantastic 2009!

Geoff & Melissa called to welcome us to 2009, they got there a little bit ahead of us. I'm pleased to hear they are settling in back at home, and hopefully Melissa will be blogging again soon. Not that I have much room to complain, how long did I go between blogs?

We ended 2008 with a good day. I got my workout in, the whole family went for a walk together, and I got my shopping done. Tyler and Travis went to the store with me, because their Christmas money was itching to be spent on new games.

We had a yummy, healthy dinner. Scott, Amanda, & Josh came over to ring in the new year with us. They brought a veggie tray, wonderful. We went through most of that, and most of the box of chocolates Melissa left behind. Better to get them eaten. It was also a completely smoke-free night, totally cool! Good luck guys!

Mom called to wish us a "Happy New Year!" and so did Grandpa. We played Rock Band, watched the fireworks off the Space Needle, and said good night. I am currently the only person awake in my house, and I should head of to bed myself.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2009!

2 comments:

Renlim73 said...

Glad to hear it was a happy entrance to 2009! I hope this turns out to be a great year too & am glad to hear healthy is spreading-to several households, including ours!
Best wishes for 2009-miss you!
~Melissa

Lori said...

I miss you too! SIL is driving me nuts right now!