Saturday, January 17, 2009

That friendship poem was for you too Melissa! I'm working on putting together a slide show to play with "Friends are Friends Forever" by Michael W. Smith. I've been working on it for a couple days.


I keep meaning to blog about this: Travis, at the age of 11, has decided that he needs a little more rocking music in his life. Don't misunderstand me, he still blares my Craig Morgan CD, and others, but he really wanted something else. Unfortunately, something else was getting old, fast. Melissa came to the rescue. For Christmas she made Travis 2 mixed CDs. He loves them! I love them! He wants to play them every time we get in the car, he blasts them from his bedroom CD player, and even his friends think the music is totally cool. At first, I had a hard time getting used to Mozart exploding out of the speakers, but it's been very inspirational. She included Stryper and Michael W. Smith, nothing for a Christian parent to complain about, and the boys just love it. Thank you again, Melissa. Travis will write when I give him a chance.

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Travis is truely a teenager!! Music and all.